Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 10 (AM)

current weight : 182.5

RRRR still not down from yesterday! Not sure what is going on, I havent been drinking enough water is all I can think of!  Today I am researching doing an apple or steak day (to reset my metabolism)

The apple day starts at lunch today and will run through lunch tomorrow.  I am allowed only 6 apples the entire day :-/  I had to do this my 1st time around and it seemed to get my weight loss back on track.  Lets hope it does the same this time.

Im still 27.5 lbs away from my goal weight... im hoping to be down to 170 by then end of this round... and next month go from 170 to 155.  Time period Im shooting for is by  the end of July.  Although the beginning of july would be a great bday present! haha


Well Im off to the grocery store for these next 4 days groceries and a big bag of apples :) yummy
I work 5-11 tonight so that will keep me busy through the dinner hours.  I hope to be down to 180 by Sat AM.  *I like to only get grocerys 4 days at a time because the diet is so heavy in fish.. i prefer to get fewer days of groceries and avoid having to freeze and defrost meats (im just lazy like that)

thanks for all the support guys!  I now have a video blog link to the right, feel free to click it to be linked to my youtube page






*PS I put my bathing suit on today and was THRILLED by how i looked!!!!! im almost excited for bathing suit weather now :)
xoxo
Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment