Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 8 (PM)

Current weight: 183.5

Hey guys!! Soooo today I decided to also as a video to my blog! woot woot, and I hope you all noticed the new design layout too :)

Today was a rather good day.  I found it very difficult to focus today at work.. not sure if that was diet related or not, but Im going to try taking vitamins in the morning to see if that helps any.

Hunger wise.. not too bad today :)

*1/2 grape fruit

*1/2 apple

*3.5 oz shrimp
*5 melba rounds and unsugar salsa

*4 celery sticks

*3.5 oz chicken
*2 cups salad greens

yummm.

Anyways... my stomach seemed flatter today when I put my leggings on!  Not sure if its all in my head of if my body is really changing. I have spent so long trying and not getting any results its a shock and real strange when a diet is finally starting to work!



xoxo
Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment