Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 3 (1st day of 500 cal)

Current Weight: 194


Well I made it through my 1st 2 loading days!  Each meal I felt I was going to throw up at any moment, deff not a great feeling.
My consumption yesterday was the following:

*Jackin the box bacon egg cheese and ham melt w/hashbrowns and fanta
*3 slices of left over pizza (little ceasars)
*butter pecan milkshake from steak and shake
*single cheese burger with bacon lettuce and ketchup
*french fries
*cup of veggie soup
*a few bites of shells and cheese (at this point i was clearly filled to the brim)

You think eating bad for 2 days would be great, but to tell you the truth it made me rather depressed.  Eating in general usually feels great at first then as my hunger fades away and full fills my stomach I instantly feel guilty for what i had just done.  diet or no diet i have felt this way.

Im up early and ready to shower and start my day.  Going grocery shopping now for my 500 cal restricted diet. shrimp, lean ground beef, crab, salmon.. and LOTS and LOTS of lettuce, here I come!!

All I can say is, LETS DO THIS BITCH!

xoxo
*Above is my daily photo!! ewww this one makes me cringe

1 comment:

  1. Addy you are a crazy person but I do love to follow your progress. Makes me feel better about how I feel about myself too, knowing you have some of the same thoughts I do.

    ReplyDelete