Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 15

current weight : 178

welp i seem to be right stuck at 178-179... Soooo another apple day for me today :(  I have had 4 so far and it only 6:30 pm... I would kill for some chips and chasso! yummm or movie theater popcorn or a brownie... or these delicious strawberry things i see everytime i open the pantry!  But instead, instead I eat apples :(

I may cheat tonight guys, not positive yet, I only have 2 days till my friend gets here and I plan to take a break from the HC3... butttt im highly tempted.  Im going to the Bruno Mars concert tonight and i know KNOW i will be tempted by both the food and beverages while at the venue :-/  I will try to stay strong for ya'll


Yesterday I was waayyy to tired to blog so the great bf johnny gave his view of my crazy insane (but it works) diet :)  Hope you all enjoyed reading what its like to really live with some like me... on 0 food. (not so pretty ;) jk...

yesterday i had the following tho

*1/2 grapefruit
*4 grasinni breadsticks
*8 shrimp
*1 cup cucumber
*1 small apple
*3.5 oz trout
*4 stalks asparagus

YUM... annnnd i did have a big bite of this cookie brownie thing i made for johnnys work :-/ ooops. but if you could have seen these things you would have cheated also!

ok time to take a pic of my ever shrinking tummy

xoxo


Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment