Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 7 (PM)

current weight : 184

... up 1/2 pound from the AM, but gaining weight at night is normal :)
Lets just hope that tomorrow I drop that 1/2 lb and then some!!

Today was not hard at all not over eating.  I wasnt tempted with social eating so it was no problem.

I had the following

*1 cup strawberrys

*5 melba rounds

*3.5 oz grilled garlic chicken
*2 cups lettuce

*3 celery stalks

*3.5 oz ground beef
*4 asparagus stalks

Not to shaby hugh! I need to work on not eating so late, its 10 47 PM and I just finished my dinner.  Going to do pilate's before bed to hep this weight loss thing along. Im rathe disapointed i went up the half lb today.  Going to pack my lunch for tomorrow now so I can sleep in a little...

I did notice that i was extremely sleepy today, the end of my work day was hard and I could not focus well.  keeping my train of thought was all i could do.

Time to finish this movie (dead tone) and get a good night rest

xoxo adison

No comments:

Post a Comment