Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My ugly truth... Are you ready?

Starting in 4th grade I have been conscious of my weight. It honestly runs my life. It has ruined many of my relationships, and has literally left me hating myself and helpless. I have tried every diet in the book including more frowned up on methods such binge eating, starving, and throwing up. ALL these diets have left me further from my goal and broken down more than the last. I am unable to have good healthy relationships with people and food because of my "disorder" . I go in rotations of eating healthy and exercising, to not eating at all, to eating everything in site and over again. My motivation and hope has been stripped from me with each failure. In April of 2011 I stepped on a scale and weighed a total of 202 lbs (5'9'') I had the biggest breakdown of my life that day. I fantasized about dying and the struggle to finally end. I reached a fork in my road. I always told myself the day I top 200 lbs I would end it all. I had too much to lose so I started the HC3 diet. With this diet you take droplets under your tongue morning and night. The first 2 days you "load" eat everything you can in site (No problem with this step) After these 2 days you then go on a restricted 500 cal diet that is high in green vegetables and protein. NO sugars, fats, and low carbs. The drops allow you to loose 4,000 calories a day. If you follow the diet to the T you lose 1-2 lbs a day. I did my 1st round of HC3 for 19 days and lost a total of 19 lbs weighing my last day at 183. My stomach was much flatter and I wish I would have done measurements to see how many inch's I had lost total. (This round I plan to do this) It has been 3 weeks that I have taken off of HC3 and I am up to 193 lbs ( 10 lbs back!) This is because of my binge eating I have been doing lately. I have been eating anything in front of me and not having one bit of self control. When I woke up this morning and saw I gained yet another lb since yesterday I knew it was time to start my phase 2 of HC3. So I would like to invite you, all of you to take part in my journey of the scary truth in a dieters life. I will be honest in my twice daily posting of my feats and triumph. I found that I must face the ugly truth of what I have become before I can start to get better. Thank you for the support.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck, I know how you feel (somewhat) so keep strong and hopefully you will inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told one of the girls at work about this diet, and how you were dropping pounds like crazy!! Good luck with phase 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, that is awesome, hopefully she trys it out :) Im in the loading period so if you would like to go for drinks.. we have to do it tonight or tomorrow! haha after that itll be back to super diet for me :) this last week i gained 4 lbs tho!! hahhaa so i decided it was deff time to start back up. i was getting a lil outta control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this somewhere on FB and am actually quite shocked that you have ever had an issue with your weight. You always seemed so confident and you look gorgeous without being teeny tiny! I hope this works for you and you can be happier with yourself. I recently weighed myself and I weigh 202 also and decided it was really time for me to start cracking down. Before having my son(Feb 2010), I weighed 183. For right now, I'm not really looking to lose weight really, but wear smaller pants. That probably sounds silly, but I have tons of pre-baby jeans, but now that my body is shaped different, I may not be able to weigh 183 and wear those. I wear a size 17 now(was sz 18 this past Feb and did weight watchers for a month and then slacked, gained weight but not pant size). Anyways, my pre-baby jeans are szs 13-16(depending on the make/style). I joined sparkpeople.com(free) and I suggest is to ANYONE trying to find a support system/some good recipes etc. My fiance recently purchased a Wii and we just got Wii fit(the original) and I just started that last night. I'm trying the old lose 2 lbs a week just by eating healthy, working out, and drinking tons of water. I Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for writing allison! yes i have had trouble with me weight for as long as i can remember :( im glad to see your making a positive change in your life! you can do it, and sounds like you have a great support system PS i have a wii fit and i LOVE the jenny macartney workout game. u should get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you on the hc3 diet now? Are you having any luck? My friend said I should try it but I'm not sure. What things are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasper.. I actually am no longer on the diet... it is a rather quick diet (jump start if you will) that only lasts about 3 weeks....

      I gained a little of the weight back (going back up to 185) over a year.. which isn't terrible considering i really ate and drank whatever i wanted for the past year.

      I am currently doing herbalife with exercise to maintain and tone up :) I am in great shape and look good :)

      I LOVED doing HC3 to jump start my weightless journey and I fully support the diet still. I would actually give it another go now... to try to get closer to my 150 goal, but my girlfriend is not a "fan" of the diet.. and because of this I am trying to accomplish my goals with a low cal diet and lots of running.

      let me know if you decide to do the diet! iw ould love to see your results :)

      Delete