Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 12 (AM)

current weight: 179.0

IM FINALLY IN THE 170'S again!!!!!  Yesterday was pretty easy but I did really bad around dinner time.
I consumed the following yday....

*half a grapefruit
*5 melba rounds
*1 cup salad greens
*3.5 oz grilled chicken
*1 cup cucumber
*1 med. apple  (ooops)

So here's where I went wrong... I got out of work and got stuck in traffic for an hour!! well this took up my grocery time. By the time I did my groceries and other errands It was time to get ready to go out with my friends.   Because my friend was waiting on me I skipped dinner and had an apple instead (woops)  Today I only went down 1 lb and i partially blame that I did not eat my 3.5 meat and 1 cup veggie like on the plan.. either way Im glad to be in the 170s.

Last night I went out with my girl friends (who drank) and I was not even a little tempted to have a drink (not sure where all this will power is coming from).  Im proud of myself for making it another day!

Today I have the morning to get house chores done then work 4-10 soooo It should not be too hard to stick to the diet today (no temptations... and temptations are what makes it difficult) I adivise all of you trying it to stay FAR FAR away from delicious food/drink while on HC3 haha..

Thanks for following

xoxo

Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment