Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 9 (AM)

Current weight 182.5


Soooooo I couldnt get the video to up load last night :-/ Il try and attach it to this posting.
I WAS super excited today when I jumped on the scale and was down a lb from yesterday... I was beginning to get worried that my weight loss had come to a hult.  Although it has slowed immensely... I think I may do an apple or steak day tomorrow to re program my metabolism.

At any rate, time to get ready for work and have my 1 cup strawberrys for breakfast.  I am so proud of myself for not cheating even a tiny bit yet on this diet! Its hard work but man is it paying off!

xoxo
Adison


ps, are you guys noticing a difference yet?

1 comment:

  1. You should post the start days picture with tomorrows picture so we can see them side by side! Good work so far girl!

    ReplyDelete