Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 4 (AM)

Current weight: 192

Well its the morning of day 2 on the 500 cal intake.  I jumped on the scale first thing this morning and was delighted to be 192. 2 lbs down from yday morning!  Time to shower and get ready for work.  I made up my lunch/breakfast last night for today so I would have no hassle this morning.  My trainer Nemo told me the best advice EVEr to loosing weight. he said "its all about being prepared" and he is 100 right.  Most the time when I start to put  on the lbs is when i get too busy.  If I take the time in the evening to pack gym cloths and the right things to eat... I do really well on a diet. so THANK YOU Nemo...

Well just thought id share my little exciting news for the morning. Il check in this evening to let you know how the 500 cals went.

Im going to eat my 1/2 grapefruit annnnd cup of black coffee (yum yum) you all are jealous i know ;)

xoxo


Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment