Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 2 (morning)

day two
current weight:192.5

Well I jumped on the scale today and somehow (god sure works in mysterious ways) I weighted 192.5 lbs. After eating everything in site yesterday
*Mc Donalds Bacon egg and cheese bagel, hashbrown and chocolate milk
*5 slices of Little Ceasars Pizza
*Carmel Popcorn
*3 Mint Oreos
*Delicious Cake (Thanks Hannah and Andrew!)
*Taco Cabanna 2 taco's chips and quesso and a dr. pepper (which I was o full at this point I only could consume half the taco, and 3 chips

Today Is day 2 of the "loading" period...
I got Jack In The Box for breakfast (1st time ever getting breakfast there)
... It honestly made me want to throw up :(  I got some breakfast melt thing and hashbrowns with Fanta (strawberry) to drink.

Overall I just feel depressed today, I am so motivated at this point to lose weight it is a terriable feeling having to stuff my face 24/7.

Il fill you in in the PM about how the rest of my day has gone and a daily photo
Love You All - Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment