Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 2 off HC3

current weight: 180

I have dropped 2 lbs since last week with diet and exercise.  My mom is coming in two days for a visit and after that I am starting round 3 of HC3, hopefully getting down to 155-160 this round :)

I have seen a few people I have not seen in a while and everyone can notice the weight loss i received from HC3.  I am full of energy and feel great.

Lately I have been eating a TON of subway (located right next to both my work places) I kid with the people inside and tell them Im on the subway diet without noticing :)  I get a turkey sub with lettuce and a little bit of the sweet onion dressing. just one slice of cheese.  Its delicious and not terrible in the cal count :)

I also am a HUGE fan of the baked lays chips and just drink plenty of water...

Going grocery shopping tonight for some healthy food... (my food is full of bottled water and pickles right now.. not really the best choices for eating healthy)  pluss my ragdoll cat would love some new food, were almost out.

Anyways just wanted to check in, im at work right now but I iwll put an updated pic up later (*ps im laying out with a friend later today and im actually excited to get in that swim suit!)

xoxo adison

No comments:

Post a Comment