Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 3 (PM)

Well guys ... I DID IT! I made it through the 1st day of my restricted diet.
wasnt even THAT hard, dont get my wrong... i reallly wanted that strawberry rollup thing in the pantry, but all and all it wasnt too hard.

Today I had the following

*1.5 cup strawberrys
*4 grissini breadsticks

*3.5 oz ground lean beef
*1.5 cup salad greens
*1/3 cup cucumber

*1/2 apple

*3.5 oz chicken breast (grilled)
*1 cup lettuce.


Soooo all and all it wasnt too shabby.
I did not feel tired at all today at work, but I did feel a head ache most of the day.  I only consumed 2 bottles of water (oops) and i should be drinking 6, so i got to work on that more.  Other than that i think i did rather good especially because its cinco de myo! annnnd i did not have a drink or eat anything bad.! haha the hardest part of all this will be missing out on the social aspect of eating. but im sure i can work something out to make it not as bad.

xoxox
adison

No comments:

Post a Comment