Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 5 (AM)

Current Weight: 188

Wellll Last night I jumped on the scale after work and was SUPER excited to go from 192 in the AM to 188.5 in the PM :)  Yesterday was a success for sure.  Im not going to lie, the hunger was worse yesterday than the day before but waking up this morning and realizing the hunger has subsided... gives me great comfort. cravings, they will pass :)
Break down of yesterdays foods

*1/2 grape fruit

*1/2 apple

*3.5 oz shrimp
*5 melba rounds

*1/2 cup cucumber

*3.5 oz sirloin (yummmm)
* lettuce with a few baby spinach thrown in

Good day right! total cals 500 eactly

Soooo all was going GREAT till I went with a co-worker after work to applebees! (i know , i know, what was i thinking right!)
But I actually did real well, She ordered buffalo boneless wings and aside from a dime sized nibble I controlled myself.  I held that piece of mild buffalo wing in my mouth as long as I could to enjoy the flavor haha.
A friend ordered chips and salsa (what i was craving yesterday.. annnnd an all time favorite)
I did have little nibbles (tiny broken chips) prob had a total of 2 full chips when i add it up (but really how bad can 2 tortilla chips be??)

It was beginning to get unbearable to be around all this delicious food and drink and not be eating, soooo a wonderful idea popped to my head.

*CELERY!
why not right?! celery is super low in cals (14 cals for 1 cup to be exact) and with some salt (not limited on my diet) it wasnt too bad.  I ended up eating about 10 6 inch sticks.. haha but it kept me away from the temptation.

Anyways today is the fresh start of DAY 5!! woot woot
I am extremely hopful for my day.  I have work 4-10 so that will occupy my mind for the evening.  I just have to keep myself busy this morning and the mind OFF snacking :)

well time to go eat mmy "small apple"

XOXO

Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment