Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 6 (AM)

current weight: 185.5

YESSSSS/ down MORE!  Jumped on the scale this morning and weigh 185.5... Almost brought tears to my eyes I was so thrilled!!

Last night was a rough night... I was on the tip of a break down and a long day at work sent me soaring over the edge.  Luckily I have the best boyfriend in the world who can fix just about any situation :)
As for hunger last night... Not terriable.. better then the day before, but still present.  I had an extra 2 strawberrys and 3 melba rounds, but other than that I stuck to the 500 cals to the T :)

Below is my consumption of food yday

*1 small apple

*5 sesame melba rounds

*3.5 oz grilled chicken breast
*romaine lettuce, spinach leaves

*4 grissini bread sticks

*3.5 oz of Tilapia (which my coworkers were less than impressed of the fish smell that came along with this)
*5 asparagus spears

*3 very small strawberrys

so thats it fokes!!  If you arnt a believer yet I hope my photos will continue to encourage you to try this if your having trouble loosing the extra lbs.
Attached are this mornings photos.
Time for 1/5 grapefruit then off to church!

XOXO


Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment