Thursday, May 26, 2011

LONG TIME OFF

current weight:
182

WELLLL Lacey has come and gone :)  I did put some weight back on! eeeek.. but in my deffense the day b4 i went off hc3 i was at 178... I went up to 180 the 1st day off and only have put 2 lbs on this since... Which is expected.  My stomach went from super empty to a healthy full..
so for now i am trying to just maintain through diet and exercise :) the good ol fashion way... My mom is comming down to see me next week, and after she leaves im hoping to do another round of the HC3... but i need my body to take some time off to just maintain and build up some muscle and what not..

anyways its been 4EVER since i wrote last, so i figured i would check in and let you know where i am at weight wise.  I will let you know how the maintaining goes in the mean time

xoxo adison

No comments:

Post a Comment