Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 13 (AM)

current weight: 178.5


Down another lb... :)  Feels great to be in the 170's I have to say, but still so far to go on this journey.  Yesterday went really well, I stuck to the meal plan and had few cravings.  I only drank 2 bottles of water the entire day tho... so today I am aiming for 6!  I did a few crunches last night to try and get my stomach muscles to start showing more, its just hard because you dont have all the energy to work out on hc3.  I plan to go back to the gym after 4-5 times a week with an hour cardio and 30 min weights... ugh I sure hated that schedule.. but, it works.

My friend comes in 4 days!! Not sure what I am going to do with the diet then... I may just take fri and sat off of the diet.. then resume on monday??  Not sure, any suggestions?  I been doing so great I would HATE to put any of the weight i have lost back on. makes me anxious even thinking of having to adventually go off the hc3.

Todays meal plan is as follows:

*1 small apple
*5 melba rounds
*3.5 oz chicken breast
*1 cup lettuce
*4 grissini breadsticks
*3.5 oz tilapia
*4 asparagus spears

Yum sounds like a lot of food when i just typed it out :) we will seeeeeeee.
Time to go work at palm beach tan tho!  I made a ton in commission yesterday, so i hope to do the same today.

xoxo



Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment