Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 11 (afternoon)

current weight: 180.5

WOWWW blogger has been down all day yesterday :(  Because of this I lost my yday entry!!!! I know, Im sure you are all crying with me :(  I also lost a whole blog I created for my art work. once again *tear*..

At any rate, if you all didn't notice my apple day worked!!!  I was stuck right at 183 for too long so I decided to do an apple day.  This means yesterday all I had all day was 3 apples!  I could have had up to 6, but didnt get my 1st one till 8pm and frankly I just was not hungry for any more.  This morning when my scale showed up 180.5 I was amazed it worked :)  Weird how this system works, like how did they know an apple day would do that??

So, Im starting to look a lot more trim .  I can suck my stomach in to having no pooch from the side, which was pretty amazing for me.  I took Ashley's advice and made you guys a before and after pic for today!!  Keep in mind this is only 10 days thus far.  My goal weight is 155, so I still have a ways to go... but so far so good.  I would like to be at 170 by next Saturday... But we will see, 10 lbs in a week is pretty hard :)

I also added a video journal to this site, through you tube.  Click the link to the right to follow my daily thoughts on the HC3 diet and also answer questions I receive on facebook and email.

Thanks again for all the support!! Il post this evening with my food intake for the day.

xoxo
*click image to enlarge!!
Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment