Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 9 (PM)

current weight : 182.5

WELLLLL glad to see i have not gained any weight throughout the day, wish i was done... but thats what morning weigh in is for right!  Just ate my dinner of 3.5 oz cod and 1 cup asparagus (i ate like 1 and 3/4 cups tho)

The focusing was a ton better today... not sure what was going on the last few days with that, but maybe the vitamins/increase in water helped out the spacey feeling.  Today was a rather easy day hunger wise.  I think the two keys to loosing weight are 1)be prepared and 2)stay busy!!

I went to a hair apt with the bf this morning then right to work then to see friends at palm beach, so i rarely had a chance to think about food today, and in return felt little hunger.

*also since my diet has changed i have felt less depressed lately.. i find that im not so misrable with myself and what i have become, but rather proud of myself for the changes made.  Im still not even down to the weight I was last fall :-/ which kills me... but im sure i will be soon.  I just hate that all this hard work is just taking me back to where i was less than a year ago.. and i was fat then also.  Once i get down to the 160 range will i feel like i have had a great accomplishment.

anyways.. ashley left a comment on a previous post saying i should post the before pics next to the during pics so people can compare.. and i thought that was a great idea. it gave me an idea of my own actually... soooooo attached to this entry is a timeline of photos thus far on the hc3 diet!!

enjoy ;)
xoxo






Adison

No comments:

Post a Comment